Friday, July 31, 2020

friday...Heartfelt Creations July Alumni Hop-Winner Posted!

**************************
This month the randomly chosen winner is:
Beverly Jordan (jordanbev5@yahoo.com)

Please send an email to Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us and write "Winner of the July Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw.

Congrats!!!!!
**************************
Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations July Alumni Blog Hop!


Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. The more you comment the more entries you get into the random draw!

The hop starts at 8AM DST on Friday, July 31st , 2020 and closes Monday, August 3rd at 11:55 PM DST . Winner will be announced on the HC Facebook page on Wednesday, August 3rd, 2020

If you win, please send an email to Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us and write "Winner of the July Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 


My card measures 4.25" x 5.5" and I used the gorgeous the Lush Lilac for the pattern paper.
For the flowers, I used the rose stamps and matching dies to make my lilac roses. I used yellow prills for their centers and the leaves from the Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set and it's matching die on vellum. For the light, small flowers, I used the Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set and their matching die.
I used the Cottage Lifestyle Cling Stamp Set for the bike and it's matching die and I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils. I also used the Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set for the sentiment and the Border Essentials Die for the lacey edge. 

Here's a close up of my card:

Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment on my blog!

25 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Amarilys! This card is gorgeous! I love your glittery bike and those delicate florals! What a fabulous card! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can just climb on and ride away. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you added the flowers to the tiny flowered background. It makes the big flowers look at home. This is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the sparkles on the bike !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. The bicycle really makes it perfect! I really like the rolled edges too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunning. Loving those flowers~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Amarilys, this is so pretty and I want to go on that Cottage Lifestyle bicycle with the Lush Lilacs!! It's just dreamy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is a beautiful card Amarilys! I love how you've used so many different collections in this and they work so wonderfully together. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the designer paper you've chosen...cute birds are pulling my eyes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card with gorgeous flowers and a pretty blue bike!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving everything about your card,absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, fun card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet! Your card creation is adorable. Luv how you roughed up your edges on these beautiful papers ...gives it the vintage look to me! Beautiful coloring on your bicycle! Luv this! Thanks for sharing! Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh that's gorgeous. Love the glittery bike. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous as always, love the bicycle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply delightful! Great layering and embellishing. Especially like your distressed edges. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card. I love the distressed edges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is just so cuty Amarilys.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love the
    background paper
    and the darling
    bicycle on your
    cute card!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card - love the glittery flowers and bike!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful card!! Love the bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card. Love the bicycle with the flowers. Such pretty colors too. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card. I keep forgetting about distressing the edges of my layers

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yeppee!! I am so thrilled to be chosen as your winner for this wonderful hop!! So enjoyed everyone's gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!