Friday, June 5, 2015

friday..."Trust God" cards

Happy Friday everyone! This past month just flew by and I realized that I forgot to post two cards that I made using last month's ODBD Release! I made two using the same sentiment but they are completely different!

Here's the first one:


I used the beautiful Blushing Rose Paper Collection and Shabby Rose Paper Collection papers by ODBD and went vintage with it. I inked the leaves, flowers, butterfly and even the papers with Vintage Photo distress ink. I added pearls and liquid pearls throughout the card and used glitter on the flowers and butterfly.

Here's a close up of the card:


Here's the second card:

For this one I went for a clean and simple design but added many textures for added interest. I stamped the butterflies twice, added glitter to them and added them in a row on the left side of the card. For the background I embossed a white cardstock and machine stitched around the edges.

Here's a close up of the card:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a blessed weekend!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!