Friday, August 21, 2015

friday...ODBD August Release Reminder

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs August Release, here is the card I created using the new Boho FaithBoho Background DiesOval DiesStitched Ovals Die, and Beautiful Boho Paper Pad.

For more inspiration using the August Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.


ODBD Products: Boho FaithTrois Jolies PapillonsBoho Background DiesOval DiesStitched Ovals DieVintage Labels DieTrois Papillons DieBeautiful Borders DieBeautiful Boho Paper Pad

I love the possibilities for the vibrant colors in this set so I came up with this card. I used the beautiful papers for the background and used the new die in green to tie it all together. I stamped the sentiment, die cut it and matted it with the new oval dies (LOVE these!). For the tiny flowers, I stamped, colored and fussy cut them and added them to the corner for my sentiment. I finished it off with a yellow/orange butterfly in the bottom corner.


Here's a close up of  the card. You can see the layers and dimensions here.

Here are the NEW Products that I used for this card:


For more inspiration please visit the rest of the talented ODBD designers:
Sandee * Cathy * Amy (you are here!) * Lori * Julie * America * Dawn

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!