Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It had been a while...

but I'm back!

I got married on May 15 and it has been a roller coaster ride! A month ago my husband was in a car accident. The car was totaled but luckily he is ok. He wasn't able to walk for about a week and still can't drive but his knee is doing better.

Anyway, I'm sad to say that I haven't started working the wedding scrapbook. I'm actually scared to start! I sell these gorgeous pages on eBay but I'm afraid to start on my own album! I don't even understand that!

I have been scrapbooking other things though. Here is my latest!


Quick LO of my kitty and I. I found this great sketch site called Sketchy Thursdays and I absolutely love their sketches! This LO is based on this week's sketch.

Closeups:

I handmade this pink swirl. Isn't it gorgeous? I'm having so much fun (since they are also cheaper than buying!) with them.


Super sweet and simple to make hearts inspired by Catz, on sb.com. I also handmade the flowers and butterflies.


Close up of the little butterfly. I printed the butterfly image on vellum, handcut it, stickled the edges and center, and added diamond glaze to random spots. I love how they turned out!

Last week I made this one based again on Sketchy Thursday's last week's sketch:

I handmade the swirl and lollipop flowers. Don't they look so cute?

Okay, that's all from me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!