Friday, November 20, 2009

Another wedding page

The Groom page is finally done!

Close ups

I's finally happy with this page! It took me about 2 months to complete! I used Beggahuna's sketch. I cut all the flourishes with the Pazzles and stickled them to give them some sparkle. I used some prima flowers from their Wildwood Collection. I absolutely LOVE this collection! It goes so well with my outdoor wedding pictures! Again, I distressed the title which I cut with the Pazzles. Finally, I stickled a bog flourish on the top right corner. I felt it needed something there and some people suggested it. I like how it looks!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!