Wednesday, January 20, 2010

wednesday...

Wow, I can't believe that it has been a week since I've been here!
Anyway, I have some really exiting news. Pages in Time will be having a Valentine's Day Crop the weekend before Valentine's Day!

Get in on the fun at our Valentine's On Line Crop!!!!
Join me and the rest of the Design Team with our fearless leader Karen, for a weekend of on-line fun!

Join us for fun challenges,games,chat and a new tutorial! Small RAK's given for lucky participants!

This is not a point based crop where you have to collect points for RAK's. All Rak's given away by random draw for whatever challenge/game its being offered for. You must complete the challenge and games to be eligible for the drawings.


So mark your calendars and come join us for a weekend of fun!!

Time:Feb 5,2010 at 6pm to Feb 7,2010 12am.

Location: Pages in Time Main Forum

I really hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!