Monday, February 8, 2010

monday...

The reason why I didn't post anything through the weekend is because I WAS HAVING A BLAST! Pages in Times's Crop was a great success! We had games, challenges and RAKs. I'll be uploading my LOs all throughout this week.

Today, I'll just upload my examples for the challenges that I hosted.
Challenge #1
My first CHALLENGE to you is simple: Make a Layout using this sketch!
but with a TWIST: Hand write your journaling!

Sketch
january

My take
january

Everything in this LO is handmade by me. I made the flowers, both the bigger bloom and the little roses. I made the butterfly and the bling flourish. The heart is made out of cardboard (by me!) and was just painted with white paint and inked.

Some close ups:
january

Challenge #2
My second CHALLENGE is to make your own handmade Stickles flourish (with the tutorial that I provided) to embellish your page.
TWIST: Use 2 or more colors to do so!

My take
january

This LO is for my wedding album, which I'm still working on after almost a year of being married. The LO is based from a sketch by Beggahuna. I handmade the flourish (the tutorial is at Pages in Time in the tutorial section) and the title.

Some close ups:
january

Challenge #3
My second CHALLENGE to you is to make a layout about someone you love doing everyday things. (Pretty easy, right?) Well, of course that there is a twist!
TWIST: Take a picture of your subject with the finished LO. :)

My take
january

My picture:
january

This was a fun LO! I hand-stitched the paw print (which I cut by hand). I made the little flower, flourish, heart and butterfly. I love how this one came out!

Some close ups:
january

2 comments:

  1. All your lo's were gorgeous and I loved this sketch! I love all your sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW all the work you put into your layouts are amazing....love the flowers and elements you make!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!