Friday, March 5, 2010

friday...

Ok, here's the finished Easter double layout that I have for sale on eBay. This layout is very glittery and will be perfect for any little girl's album. There is room for 4 pictures and there are 2 partially hidden tags for journaling. These pages feature a handmade tear bear bunny, two of my adorable tear bear, handmade 3D butterflies, Easter eggs and a paper pieced Easter train! All the chocolate bunnies, Easter baskets, lollipops and baby chicks are handmade by me, making this layout ONE OF A KIND (OOAK). All the flowers have stickles on them although the pictures don't always show it. These pages just glimmers! The photomats and background are machine sewn and have a great deal of texture. Scroll down for more pictures of this layout.


the two pages together


the left side


the right side

...and a few close ups:










If you want to see my auction, here's the link or you can look for my seller name: amadrian8

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. So many details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This 2 pager is gorgeous!!! Choc full of blingy goodness!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!