Monday, June 7, 2010

monday...

If you haven't checked out The Color Room you must do that now! Every Friday they bring us a different Room and color palette and this week I absolutely loved the sketch as well as teh palette although, I must admit, that I never use blue and pink in a layout because when I do, the layout turns too kiddie for me. Those soft colors remind me of a little girl so I tend not to use them together. However, I love my take on their challenge.

TCR #9


and my take on it:

These pics are from my one year anniversary Bahamas cruise and the topic, of course, is the cruise's food. I handmade all the flowers in this layout out of cardstock and I specially love the pink hydrangeas! I also made the bling swirls with stickles and 3D paint.

I stopped by and played this weekend during the crop at Creative Scrapbooking Divas. I made a card for a challenge that asked to use stars, stripes and something hand-tied. Here's my Father's Day card:


Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!