Monday, September 13, 2010

monday...

Good morning everyone! Today is a new day and the start of the week and I'm feeling good! I got a lot accomplished during this past weekend. I attended two online crops (overachiever?) and found a great digi stamps site. I even posted a new layout on eBay last night! (see last post for details).

Like I said, I found this awesome site that has regular challenges using their awesome digi stamps. This is the card that I made with their free adorable kitten stamp:


I colored the kitten in photoshop and printed him on a white cardstock. The card itself is rather plain but I wanted to keep close to their sketch since I liked it so much. I entered this adorable card in two Crop challenges too.

Although it took forever, I made a two pager over the weekend for Barbara's Double pager Crop challenge.


I used Let's Scrap's current sketch


and Color combo Galore's this week's palette for this layout.

Pictures are from late 2008 when we went as a family to Bayside and spent the day there. It was a lot of fun! The bouquet on the left side is inspired by Lacee's layout "A pocket full of posies" and it was just what I needed to fill that side of the layout. There is hidden journaling under the main picture. I stitched the waves for a more flowy feel to the layout and I think that did the trick.


My next layouts is based on an old Pagemaps and I did the water distressing technique that I've come to love so much. The flowers I received from Jan in a swap and were just perfect for this layout.

Come back later today to see the last two layout. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!