Thursday, July 21, 2011

thursday...AWDML July 15 Reveal-Kaisercraft (2/3)

Today I want to quickly share with you a card set that I made as one of my last projects AWDML DT. I'm truly going to miss being in this DT!

Here is my card set:

and the card by itself:


I used the following Sketch Support card sketch #9:

I used strips of paper from my stash (Pink Paislee, Basic Grey, etc) and Kaisercraft lace to make the stripped effect. I ran the backgournd cardstock (a 8.5"x11" sheet of cardstock folded and cut in half ) through the cuttlebug. I then inked the raised embossing and glimmer misted the whole thing. I die cutted some butterflies with the cuttlebug using more leftover pattern papers and added some pretty kaisercraft pearl to the centers. For the sentiment, I used a cuttlebug alphabet and cut out the letter out of foam and stickled the top to mimic glittered thickers. I loved how this card set set turned out and even more that I used my stash for it!

Come back tomorrow for my last project for AWDML. I will have some tips on how to make your own bling too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!