Monday, September 19, 2011

monday...AWDML September 15 Reveal- The Greeting Farm (2/3)

Hope that everyone is doing well today!  Today, I'll be sharing with you another layout that I made using a The Greeting Farm stamp. Remember that for the entire month  American Crafts and The Greeting Farm products are 25% off over at AWDML! Time to stock up on Thickers and Stamps!

Here is my layout using one of the very popular stamps by The Greeting Farm, Flutter from the Anya Collection. Like I mentioned earlier, I'll showing you projects using this stamp and different ways of coloring her.


Supplies
cardstock: DCWV;
patterned paper: Basic Grey Hello Luscious "Blissful, Simply Grand";
bling: Ranger Stickles "Black Diamond, Diamond";
other: Photoshop CS4, Epson Printer

Now, I know that I always say this about every layout that I make but I really love this one! I was looking through my older pictures and found this one of hubby and me a few months after we got married. I printed the picture twice and layered them on top of each other like so. I got to play with the Basic Grey Hello Luscious collection and all I can say is WOW! These pattern papers are absolutely gorgeous in person and I can't wait to get more! :)


I colored the stamp the same way I did on my last post; I stamped the image onto white cardstock, scanned it and then colored it using Photoshop CS4 and printed it on photo paper. I hand cut it and stickled her before adding her to my layout. I just love how flawless the finished image looks! I added some Recollection and Prima blooms along with some computer generated leaves and butterflies that I handcut and stickled.


For the title, I used some Basic Grey Micro Mono Alpha Stickers along with some Thickers. I finished it off by adding a little butterfly on it!

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!