Thursday, October 27, 2011

thursday...AWDML October 15 Reveal- Ranger (3/3)

Happy Thursday bloggers! The week is almost over!

Today I want to share my last layout featuring Ranger products for AWDML.

Remember that over at AWDML this month's featured manufacturers are Jillibean Soup and Ranger  products! This also means that this whole month Jillibean Soup and Ranger products are 25% off over at AWDML and yes! all stickles, glimmer mists and distress ink pads are included!

Here is my layout:

Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections;
patterned paper: Basic Grey Marjolaine Creme de Menthe, Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard Soup Leeks, DCWV Mariposa Stack;
bling: Prima flower centers;
glitter: Ranger Stickles Cinamon, Diamond;
chipboard: American crafts Thickers;
ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Embossing Distress Ink, Ranger Embossing Powder Clear;
stamp: Prima Notary script;
tools: Marvy Uchida 2500 heat embossing tool, Martha Sewart around the page punches (Double Loops, Scallop 3 Dots), Cuttlebug, Tim Holtz Tattered Florals dies, Sizzix decorative flourishes die set, Tim Holtz paper distresser, Fiskars Stylus;
other: doily, pearls, sewing machine,


About a month ago, my husband and I went for a walk to a regional park close by and we saw this gorgeous owl sitting on a branch really close to the trail. She was just looking at us and I just snapped pictures of her and got these two really good shots and I knew I had to scrap them soon.


For this layout I handmade my own paper. Tomorrow I'll finally have the tutorial up here on my blog so come back tomorrow again!


Of course, I also handmade my own flowers using Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers dies (which I LOVE!). I added some pearls and Prima flower center to my handmade flowers and finished them off with Diamond stickles on the petals. I die cut some leaves (Cuttlebug 2x6 dies leaves & netting) and swirls (Decorative Flourishes Set Sizzix Sizzlits Dies Set 3 pk) in different shades of green and added them to the cluster. I finished it off by adding a few computer generated butterflies.


For the title, I used two different Thickers because I ran out of e's from the main Thickers pack. I stickled the e and i (for balance) with cinnamon stickles to give it some bling.

I hope you enjoyed my projects this month using Ranger and Jillibean products. I certainly did! Remember to come back tomorrow for the tutorial on how to make your own pattern papers just like the ones that I've been using throughout this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!