Tuesday, November 8, 2011

tuesday...AWDML November 1 Reveal- Bo Bunny Press (4/6)

Good morning! Today's post is short and sweet because I have a busy day planned since today is my birthday! My hubby and I are going to spend the day at Animal Kingdom and then we are going out to dinner at Texas de Brazil (an all you can eat meat buffet!).

Today I want to share another birthday card, this time a more feminine card, using Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection:



Supplies-
cardstock: Recollections;
patterned paper: Bo Bunny Press Timepiece Dot;
pen: Sharpie, Signo white;
ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
stamp: Basic Grey Delta Series Acrylic Stamps Birthday Hat;
tools: Cuttlebug machine, Martha Stewart butterfly stamp and punch, Martha Stewart Around the Page Punch-Vintage Floral; 
other: 3D paint, rhinestones,

As you all know, I recently got into card-making and I have to say that my favorite ones to make are birthday cards since I love to see the recipient’s face when they see a handmade card! I found this little birthday stamp by Basic Grey about a month ago and I have to say it has become my favorite! I originally got it because I liked the font they used for the main sentiment but now that I have it I love every little piece of the stamp! I also like the fact that it’s a clear stamp and is very affordable at only $1.79!

This is a very simple but elegant card at the same time! I just punched out 1.5" circles and layered a few butterflies on the darker circles. I stamped my sentiment and cupcake on a cream circle and placed the circles side by side, alternating from light to dark brown circles. I embossed the cream cardstock in the background and placed a Timepiece pattern paper over half of it. I used a Martha Stewart punched border to mat the pattern paper It was a very simple and fast card to make!


Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Remember to take advantage of this month's featured manufacturers at A Walk Down Memory Lane and stock up on Bo Bunny Press and Maya Road products since they are 25% off over at the AWDML store!

***All the Products in BOLD can be purchased from A Walk Down Memory Lane online store.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday! You have quite the birthday week at your house, don't you? Love the cute card - especially the 3-d butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful card :) love the design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!