Tuesday, December 13, 2011

tuesday...AWDML December 1 Reveal- Bella BLVD (3/4)

Hello Bloggers! How is everyone doing? Today I have two quick Christmas cards using Bella BLVD products to share with you.

Remember that this month's featured manufacturers are Bella BLVD and Stamping Scrapping (a stamping company whose stamps that match the Spellbinders Nestabilities!). This means that this whole month these two manufactures' products are 25% off over at the AWDML store.


Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill, Recollection;
patterned paper: Bella Blvd Christmas Wishes (Borders), Bella Blvd December Details (Bits a Bella);
pens: American Crafts Percision Pen (Black);
bling: Ranger Stickers (Icicle);
tools: Cuttlebug Machine, Provo Craft Victoria A2 Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page (Double Loop), Martha Stewart Oak Leaf Punch;
other: rhinestone


This card was really simple to do. I cut out a few trees from the Bella BLVD Christmas Wishes Borders, doodled around them and matted them onto a punched border. I then added this border on a green embossed cardstock. I added a sentiment and a few oak leaves to mimic mistletoe and machine sticthed around the edges.


Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill, Recollection;
patterned paper: Bella Blvd Christmas Wishes (Borders);
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo);
pens: American Crafts Percision Pen (Black);
bling: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Pearl);
tools: Cuttlebug Machine, Provo Craft Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page (Scallop 3 Dots);
other: black brads, computer generated sentiment


This card was also very easy to make. I embossed a white cardstock and added a few strips from the Bella BLVD Christmas Wishes Borders pattern paper as well. I doddled around the edges to mimic stitching. I punched a green square and added it to the right side. I hand-pieced a snowman and added him over the green square. I made the sentiment on my computer.

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

***All the Products in BOLD can be purchased from A Walk Down Memory Lane online store.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful cards...love that snow man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these cards are adorable... and ya' gotta love quick cards sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! So pretty...I love the oak leaf punch as an embellishment on a Christmas card-great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Amarilys! I love how you used the oak leaf punch to create an embellishment on a Christmas card. Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!