Wednesday, February 1, 2012

wednesday...AWDML February 1 Reveal-Nikki Sivils (1/3)

Hello again! It is February 1st (where did January go???) which means that there are two new featured manufacturers on AWDML!

This month's featured manufacturers at A Walk Down Memory Lane are Nikki Sivils and Inky Antics. This means that this whole month Nikki Sivils and Inky Antics products are 25% off over at the AWDML store!

Today, I want to share a quick card that I made using Nikki Sivils We Are Family Collection:


Supplies-cardstock: Bazzill;
patterned paper: Nikki Sivils We Are Family Family Picture Diecut, Nikki Sivils We Are Family Border Strips;
letter stickers: Nikki Sivils We Are Family CS Stickers;
tools: Tim Holtz paper distresser, Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four, Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page (Cherish);
other: sewing machine, buttons



This card measures 5"x6" and I used a border punch for the borders to make it a bit more fun. It was a very fast card to make but I absolutely love the results!


I layered a few pattern papers, distressed the edges and machine stitched them together. I used the Labels 4 Spellbinders to die cut the largest shape in dark blue and layered a stickers that read "A Very Happy Day" over it. Now, I wanted to make a birthday card so I just added the letters to make it say birthday instead. I  finished this card off by pop dotting the sentiment and added two buttons.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!