Monday, March 26, 2012

monday...Authentique 6x6 paper bundles (Uncommon)

Happy Monday! Today I'm showing off my favorite new manufacturer and 6x6 paper pack!

Authentique Uncommon 6x6 Paper Pad
Authentique is a fairy brand new Manufacturer but their products are top quality. Their pattern papers are thick which means that I can distress as much as I want and it will not break on me! They also offer amazing patterns and colors. This collection (Gathering Collection) is pink, black and cream and it has the most amazing prints for any romantic or love themed or even Mother's Day's layouts or cards!

Here's a Mother's Day card that I made with the 6"x6" Gathering Collection paper bundle:
Supplies-
cardstock: Recollections;
patterned paper: Authentique 6x6 Bundle Collection (Uncommon);
ink: StazOn (Jet Black);
bling: Prima Bling SwirlsKaisercraft Pearls (Copper);
glitter: Ranger Stickles (Diamond);
stamp: Heartfelt Creations Sentiments For Mom Precut Set (HCPC 3389);
tools: Cuttlebug machineSpellbinders Nestabilities (Labels 18), Spellbinders Dies (Rose Creations), Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
other: vellum, pop dots, sewing machine


This card measures 6"x6" and I played off the colors in the pattern paper by adding pink handmade roses and buds, grey leaves and a few cream colored butterflies. I die cut the shape from the front and adhered it to the inside of the card to make a peek-a-boo card so that when you open the card the sentiment stays on the inside. 

and here's the inside of the card:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to check out THIS 6"x6" paper bundle-it might become your favorite as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!