Monday, May 21, 2012

monday...embossing folder mini note card

Happy Monday! Today I want to talk to you about embossing folders. I love using embossing folders to add texture to my cards and layouts and the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Floral Fantasy is in my top 3 go-to embossing folders. I love the flourishes mixed in with the flowers in this whimsical folder. I love that you can use it either way as there is no true right side or wrong side to this folder. It is the perfect size for cards as it measures 4-1/2" x 5-1/2".

Here's a small 3"x3" note card that I made using this folder:

Supplies-
cardstock: Recollections;
letter stickers: Authentique Uncommon Alpha Sticker Petite Type Circle;
ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, StazOn Jet Black;
coloring pencils: Prismacolor Pencils;
stamp: The Greeting Farm Anya Flutter;
bling: Liquid Peals (White Opal), Ranger Stickles (Diamond);
tools: Tim Holtz paper distressorMy Favorite Things Die-namics (Flower & Leaf Trio), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Floral Fantasy

other: sewing machine  

You can use the embossing folder as is or you can add a swipe of color with an ink pad and the embossing shows off even more!


Here's a close up of my little note card. Isn't she so sweet? I colored this Anya stamp using my Prismacolor pencils and OMS.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!