Thursday, May 17, 2012

thursday...double pager

Hi everyone! I made this double pager back at the end of last month and completely forgot to post it here!

These pictures are of two of my brothers-in-laws' birthday celebration back in 2010. Masculine pages are always hard for me so I tend to leave them for later. Well, I figured it was later so I decided to scrap them already! I used Sketch Support's Sketch #20 because it was just perfect for my pictures.



Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill;
pattern paper: Authentique Gathering Harmony, Authentique Gathering 6x6 Paper Pads, Imaginisce Apple Cider Cinnamon Sticks, Imaginisce Bday Bash;
alphas: American Crafts Thicker Stickers Foam Giggles (Blue, Brown);
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Walnut STain);
pen: American Crafts Precision Pen 05 Black;
tools: Pazzles Inspiration Machine, Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page (Cherish), Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, EK Success Martha Stewart 1" Circle, EK Success Paper Shapers Circle Punch 1 3/8";
other: buttons, floss, cardboard,


Here's the left side:


and the right side:


For this layout I used lots of handmade embellies such as the stars and the paper pieced cupcake. I also did some fuzzy cutting for the presents and added some buttons to accent some areas. I kept the colors darker and duller since the photos are of a teenager and adults.

Here are a few close ups of the double pager:












Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I really appreciate you taking your time to comment on my blog! Have a nice weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!