Thursday, May 24, 2012

thursday...Tattered Florals die flower layout

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! Today I want to share with you the layout that I made last week for AWDML using my favorite Bigz die, the Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz:


Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill;
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 Sunshine Sunshine Adore, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pad;
letter stickers: Websters Pages Everyday Poetry;
pearls: Kaiser Craft Basic Pearls Denim, Prima Say It In Crystals Mixed Flower Centers;
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain);
bling: Ranger Stickles (Diamond);
stamp: Prima Acrylic Stamps Notary;
tools: Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page (Scallop 3 Dot), Spellbinders Rose Creations, Cuttlebug 2x6 dies leaves & netting, Tim Holtz Alterations Die Tattered Florals, Cuttlebug Machine, HC Decorative Chateau Gate Die, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser;
other: Sewing machine, brown floss, bling circle, butterflies


I used all the dies in this Bigz die to make all of these flowers. The combination are endless and the flowers always come out unique!


Here's a close up of my flowers. I used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pad for my flowers and added a Prima flower center to finish them off. I also added some stickles to the edges.


Here's another close up of my flowers. They are so simple to make but add so much to your layouts!

Photobucket
I die cut a shape out of the pattern paper. I also cut out the adore die insert from the pattern paper so I can use in another layout and filled it in with a brown pattern paper from the Sunshine 6x6 paper stack. I also went ahead and hand stitched around the edges to give it a more finished look. I used this die area as a journaling spot.


I added little blue butterflies throughout the layout so give it a touch of blue. I just love butterflies!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I really appreciate all of your comments!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!