Tuesday, August 21, 2012

tuesday...AWDML meets ScrapThat! Kit's sketch

Hi everyone! I hope that you are having a great week so far! Today I'm sharing with you a layout that I made for AWDML's newsletter using ScrapThat! August Sketch, designed by me.

The ScrapThat! August Sketch:


and my take:

The only thing that I changed from the sketch is that I used two 3"x4" pictures instead if one 4"x6" picture but as you can see, it still works perfectly! The pictures are of my hubby and I's reception hall and wedding ceremony location, on the day that we booked these places for our May wedding. I remember how exited we were this day!


I made the die cut paper using my Pazzles Inspiration and a Basic Grey Origins paper (yes! I still have a few of these as I absolutely LOVED this collection!). I also die cut the small doily with my brand new Cheery Lynn Designs Die English Tea Party Doily which by the way, I LOVE! :)


I used a full pack of PrimaSugar Plum Roses and a few leaves and butterflies for my cluster.


For the title, I printed it on cream cardstock and then I die cut it/embossed it and inked the edges a bit.

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful lay out and the sketch rocks.....you did a fabulous job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! Love the layers, stitching and amazing flowers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!