Monday, January 14, 2013

monday...ScrapThat! January Kit-Layout #2

I hope that you are having a nice Monday so far! Today i want to share with you the second layout that I made with ScrapThat! January Kit "Flakes of Snow".


For this layout I used the Main Kit, The Embellishment Add On and Flower Add On. These pictures were taken in downtown Seattle back in 2011 when we visited. We loved it so much we actually went twice! The doily and puffy paint are from my stash. I managed to include 7 pictures in this one page layout!

I made the film strip using my Pazzles Inspiration and printed the pictures to fit in it. I gave it a bit of a bend and adhered it unto my page only on two spots to give it some dimension. Here's a quick step by step on how I did the flowers. I omitted the stamping part of the tutorial.

Here are a few close ups:






Thanks for stopping by to check out my second layout and come back soon as I will share my last layout using the Jan kit with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!