Saturday, February 16, 2013

saturday...ScrapThat! February Kit-Layout #3

Welcome back bloggers! Today I'm sharing with you my last layout using the ScrapThat! February Kit.

My third layout is of my best friend and her newborn baby girl and I went to see her.
I used the Main Kit, The Embellishment Add On and Flower Add On for this layout. I used the BoBunny Jewels from last month's kit for my butterfly's bodies. The rhinestone title and stickles are from my stash. Everything else is included in this month's kit.


I took advantage of the pattern paper's 'die cut' design and added black stickles to highlight it in my layout. I did some fine fuzzy cutting with my Xacto knife to keep the layers on the right corner on top and layered a smaller piece of pattern paper in between. I distressed and machine stitched this layer to make it look like I had more layers than I actually do. The title is from my stash that I've had forever.

This is the sweet heart embellie that i showed you how to make last Thursday, on valentine's Day. HERE's the link in case you missed it.

I used the flowers from the FAO here and made some leaves to fill in the cluster.

I also took advantage of the already present journaling strips and did my journaling directly on the layout.

Thanks for stopping by today. Next Friday we will be debuting our March Kit during the blog hop! Come back here on Firday to see how you can win a free kit during the hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!