Thursday, February 21, 2013

thursday...V-Day (Creative Scrappers & CSI#59)

Happy Thursday bloggers! I'm back today to share with you a Valentine's Day layout! I used Creative Scrappers Sketch #246 for this layout and CSI Case File No. 59, which was perfect for a Valentine's Day layout!

Here's my layout:


and Creative Scrappers Sketch and the CSI Palette:
 

I used the Uncommon Collection by Authentique since the colors were perfect!


Here's a close up of the whole bottom embellie area. I handmade some rolled roses with the 6x6 papers and tucked them in along with a Recollections flower and the little Prima angel.


Here's a better look at the cluster. If you look closely you can also see a little pearl bird to the left of the angel. Isn't he cute?


These doilies are actually handmade and not store bought. I got this doily die that I absolutely love! The sketch called for three areas that included circles and being a Valentine's Day layout, I opted to use small white doilies instead.


Close up of the title. I couldn't resist adding this bright red heart!


I love this corner. It turned out so soft and pretty! The wooden buttons are by Prima and I just added some bows made out of pink floss. (you see the brownies in the picture? They were AMAZING!)


Finally, here's a close up of the journaling. I added a few blooms here as well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Come back tomorrow for the ScrapThat! Blog hop!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!