Friday, June 7, 2013

friday...ScrapThat! June Kit-Layout #1

Welcome back bloggers! Happy Friday! I'm so exited because by best friend is going to be coming over to stay for the weekend! :)

Today I want to share a layout which is based on my sketch for ScrapThat! Anniversary June Kit.

Here's the sketch:

(See details about the challenge here: Sketch Challenges)

and here's my take on it:

"Sunset" Layout
I used the Main Kit Only for this layout. My Mother-in-law took this picture of hubby and I during our first day in the cruise that we took about 2 weeks ago and it's one of my fav from the trip!

Now, I went a little nuts with the layers and texture on this layout but I love it! Here's a close up of the title area.

I stamped my chippie with Prima Notary Stamp and glimmer misted the whole thing with Pearl glimmer mist to give it a raw but girly look. I inked the edges to achieve this as well.

You can see some more layers and textures on this close up. The mesh included in the kit adds great texture to any layout, even feminine ones! :)


I added some inspirational words to the bottom right side of the pictures. Loved working with this Prima alphas!

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!