Friday, August 16, 2013

friday...ScrapThat! August Kit-Project #3

Happy Friday everyone!

Since this is my last post for ScrapThat!, I want to take the time to thank Kaitlyn for having me be a Sketch/Layout designer for the past year and a half. I really appreciate the opportunity you gave me. To my fellow DT members, thanks for your hard work and I'll keep in touch with you all through your blogs. I wish you all the best in your scrappy endeavors. Tracey S, you are an amazing DT leader!

To the ScrapThat! Community, you gals are all amazing! Thank you for your support in the monthly sketch challenge. I'd love to keep in touch with you all as well.

My last project with this kit is a gift card set with a gift box.


I used the Main Kit Only for this card set. The purple cardstock on the box and small butterflies are from my stash. I love how this set turned out!

Here's another shot of the whole set:

Close up of one of the cards:




Close up of the box:

Thanks again and I'll miss working with you all! Have a great weekend everyone!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!