Monday, August 19, 2013

monday..."Taste of Compassion" Layout

Happy Monday! I have yet another layout to share with you today! This one is my take on Swirlydoos August Sketch Challenge.



and here's the sketch:


For this layout, I used Heartfelt Creations papers and flowers from my stash. I've been trying to use up my old stash so I can get new goodies! :D

These pictures were taken earlier this year at a charity even here in Orlando, FL called Taste of Compassion. I have hidden journaling behind the main picture.


I loved the Prima stamped used on the sketch but since I didn't have it, I ended up cutting it out of black cardstock with my Pazzles Inspiration. I forgot how much I loved this machine! :)


Close up of the small area on the bottom right. I used two small pictures there to balance the left side of the layout.


Here's another view of the flower cluster.


These are the tags behind the main picture. I glues them together and journaled on both of them at the same time :)

Thanks for stopping by! It means a lot to me!

Follow Me

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully done, Amy! Love the banner strips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is perfect and you are a true scrapper (adding the journaling).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!