Sunday, September 29, 2013

sunday...my Swirlydoos RR Card

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'm writing from sunny Miami, Fl as I'm visiting my family for the weekend! 
Today I want to share a card I made for Swirlydoos' September RR team 4.


I took the previous designer's card and rotated it 180 degrees. I also omitted or I should say, replaced the paper strips with the cage on my printed pattern paper (BoBunny).

I added some lace, pearls and roses for this soft and feminine card.


I also added a metal butterfly and some free-hand pearl swirls using my new Viva Pearl pen (If you don't know what these are, google them right NOW!!! THEY AREA AMAZING!)


Here's a view of the whole card from the side. You can see how many different textures I have on this little 4.25"x5.5" card!

Thanks for stooping by my blog today! I really appreciate your comments! :)

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!