Wednesday, October 2, 2013

wednesday...Heartfelt Creations

Happy Heartfelt Wednesday! Today I have another layout to share with you featuring a mix of older and newer stamps and dies!


Supplies-
Heartfelt Creations:
HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut Set
HCPC 3562 Holiday Script Background PreCut Set
HCD 701 Posy Patch Die
HCD 735 Gift Ensemble Die
HCD 736 Classic Leaf Die
HCD 739 Banner and Trees Die
HCDP1 226 Delicate Asters Paper Collection
HCDP1 231 Posy Patch Paper Collection
452255 Grand Calibur

Other:
StazOn Archival Ink (Jet Black, Timber Brown), Rangers Stickles (Diamond), Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Lavender Fields), Distrezz-it-All Machine, Liquid Peals, doily, purple rhinestones

I'm sure that you recognize the little cutie in the picture as my niece Amy. I just love scrapping her! I'm not much of a purple scrapper but lately, every time I use purple on my layouts, I love how that particular layout turns out!


I misted my doily purple to match the baby's tutu. I added a butterly and a few posies flowers in two shades of purple and a few of the new leaves stamps.


I used the new tree die to make a white doily border and I LOVE how this area turned out! i stamped the title and cut out the letters for the word love. Inked and matted them and re arranged them to form the title. I used tiny liquid pearl drops to accent it.


I re visited one of my fav flower stamps-the Posy Patch flowers and I made the flowers in two shades of purple and added a yellow stamen to their centers accented with stickles.


I folded back the top right corner of the layout and added a journaling block there with my journaling.

Here is the step by step write-up for this project:
Distress the edges of your background paper with the Distrezz-it-All Machine and ink the edges. Adhere this background pattern paper to a solid brown cardstock and fold back the top right corner.  Tuck in a journaling card underneath that fold and add your journaling there when you are done with the page. Add a flower rhinestone to hold the folded paper. Glimmer mist the white doily purple and add to the center left side of the page. Add a matted 6”x4” picture over it. Die cut 5 white banners and tuck in under the photo to mimic lace. Stamp the Holiday Script Background Precut Set unto a light pink pattern paper and cut out the word love in little squares. Mat these letters and ink the edges. Add the title under the picture and add tiny liquid pearl drops to the titles. For the flowers, stamp and die cut using the coordinating die different size posies in light and dark purple pattern paper. Assemble the posies by layering them in alternating dark and lighter color as shown. For their centers, die cut a bunch of 6 point stars from the Gift Ensemble Die and press on their center to have their corners lift up. Add three in each of the large flowers and only one in the smaller flowers as their centers. Stamp and die cut a bunch of different size leaves and ink the edges for a vintage look. Arrange the flowers and leaves around the photo as shown. Finally, add two butterflies to the layout and add stickles to the butterflies and flower stamens.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Remember to go to the Heartfelt Creations BLOG and check out what the other designers made this week! Also, while you are there, vote for your top 5 designers and 5 semifinalists. You could win a $50 HC certificate! :)

Follow Me

8 comments:

  1. I love this, such a gorgoeus page for a beautiful baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful layout, for that adorable little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweetie and those flowers are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Amy with your signature flowers and lush die cut treatment! Miss chit chatting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Amarilys, this is so lovely, and so is the baby, just gorjuss!
    I have just been selected to be on the semi final list for Heartfelt Creations!!! I have just finished two layouts to submit, their stamps and dies are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Caroleanne! Congrats and good luck!!!!!

      Delete
  6. So much to love here...the way your journaled in the corner is so very clever. I also love the way your posys resemble pansies. And, the purple doily just draws my eye right to the photo of that gorgeous baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!