Monday, November 25, 2013

monday...Swirlydoos November Kit Altered Project

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I am now 20 weeks pregnant and halfway through my pregnancy! We had a Dr appointment last Friday and everything looks great! I can't wait to meet this little guy!

The November Swirlydoos Kit included a Prima wooden box with a bunch of little wooden leaves and flowers which I used throughout my pages this month. I thought the box was just too cute to throw away so I made a mini shadow box with it!


I used tiny (1.5"x1.5") pictures from a mini photo-shoot that my hubby and I did ourselves when we found out last week we were expecting a little boy next April! The word boy is actually just added to the photo in Photoshop and I used Glossy Accents to make it stand out a bit more. This is the first altered project I've made for our unborn baby boy and will go in his nursery once we finish it!

Here are some close ups of this altered project:






Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to see and comment on my blog! I really appreciate it!
Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!