Saturday, November 2, 2013

saturday...Swirlydoos October Kit Cards

Happy Saturday! It has been quite a week here on my blog, huh? Well, today I'm sharing my last few projects with the Swirlydoos October Kit, The Sweetest Thing. This kit is so jam packed that I managed to finish 6 layouts and 3 cards!

Here are the last few cards that I made with the kit.
Card #1:

Quick elegant birthday card with a handmade flower. The little cards in the pre printed BoBunny papers are perfect for cards!

Close up:


Card #2:

Another more general card. I made a gorgeous light blue rose with the papers in the kit.
Close up:


Card #3:

I made a frilly birthday card as well. November is a busy month for our family since we have 6 birthdays so I will surely be needing these soon!!!

Close up:

Come back on the 5th since we'll be debuting the November Swirlydoos Kit and you wont want to mss it! It's GORGEOUS! Hope that you have a great weekend! :)

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!