Thursday, November 14, 2013

thursday...Swirlydoos November Kit Layout #2

Welcome back everyone! Tomorrow is the start of the weekend but today I want to share with you another one of my layouts for Swirlydoos using their November Kit (which is amazing!).


For this layout, I 'borrowed' a picture of my best friend's beautiful little girl, Amy. Doesn't she look like a little doll here!? I turned the picture to B&W and used a bunch of flowers from the Flowers Add-On Kit and made the die cut paper shape with my Pazzles Inspiration.

Here are some close ups:








I had so much fun working on this layout and love how it turned out! Of course, it helps when I have such an adorable niece (and awesome photographer friend to take pictures of her little one!).

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!!!

Follow Me

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!