Monday, December 2, 2013

monday...Swirlydoos November Kit Cards

Welcome back everyone! Today I'm sharing with you a bunch of cards that i made after I finished making my layouts with this month's Swirlydoos Kit!

Card #1:

This one I kept pretty simple. I used a piece of the Heidy Swapp resist cardstock and painted over it with the Silks Acrylic Glaze acrylic paint included in this month's kit. I layered and distressed one of the journaling cards and added two wooden roses in opposite corners.

Here's a close up:


Card #2:

I wanted this one to look soft and feminine so I opted for a light colored background with a pop of peach/green. i hadnamde the flower and butterflies using Heartfelt Creations stamps/dies.

Here's a close up:


Card #3:

For this card I wanted it to be very girly so I used flowers, trims and shaped scissors for the sentiment mat. I also used the stamps included int his month's kit and fuzzy cut around them. I made two leaves with the green burlap ribbon included in the kit.

Here's a close up:


Last but not least is my lift of QT's gorgeous card using the November Kit for the Swirlydoos Cards Round Robin.

Card #4:

I used Heartfelt Creations stamps/dies for the flower and die cut piece. This month's twist was to use metallic so I added my 'metallic' with the brads, flower center and shiny ribbon across the card. I painted the die cut shape with the Silks Acrylic Glaze acrylic paint included in this month's kit which adds a lot of shimmer to that corner as well, although it didn't photograph well.

and a little close up:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!