Wednesday, December 18, 2013

wednesday...Swirlydoos December Kit Layout #2

Welcome back everyone! Today I want to share with you a Christmas layout that I made using the beautiful Swirlydoos December Kit-Joyeux Noel!

"Merry Christmas" Layout

I love the green/red colors in this kit and of course had to scrap these pictures of my family a few Christmas ago. I used this month gorgeous sketch as a base for this layout.

I did some punching and water distressing on the background layers. I added a bunch of flowers and stamped/die cut some holly leaves (Heartfelt Creations) and tucked them into the cluster.


Here's another close up of the flower cluster. I even made my own button using a Martha Stewart punch I got recently and added a little bow to it!


 I included some of those gorgeous ornaments from the pattern paper that I fuzzy cut and layered over the ornaments that were there already. I used the beautiful gold trim to 'hold' the ornaments.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a happy Wednesday!!! :)

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!