Saturday, January 25, 2014

saturday...Swirlydoos January Kit Layout #3

The weekend is here! Today I'm sharing yet another baby layout that I made with the Swirlydoos January Kit, Shabby Chalet!

"First Baby" Layout

I used the soft pinks and whites in the January Kit to create this layout of my mom and I. The picture was taken the weekend I told her she was going to be a grandma for the first time so you can image her excitement as this will be the first grandbaby! I went for a girly layout since the picture was of my mom and I. 


The small doilies are from my stash and I cut the title with my Pazzles Inspiration. I also used the machine to die cut the background paper.


I used the flowers from the Flower Add on kit and handmade the leaves and butterflies.

Here's another view of the other side. I made a small flower cluster above the title area.


The spray of pearls was perfect for this girly layout as well as the light pink picks.


Here's one last view of the whole layout. I achieved a lot of dimension and texture on this layout!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!