Friday, March 14, 2014

friday...Swirlydoos March Kit Layout #1

Happy Friday everyone! Sorry it has taken me so long to start sharing my layouts made with Swirlydoos March Kit, Salutations, but here's the first one! This month's kit is gorgeous and so elegant! It is also my last one as a DT for Swirlydoos since my contract with them is ending at the end of the month and my son is due next month! I can't believe how fast time flies! I'm definitely going to miss working with Swirlydoos kits and sharing my creations with my followers but understandably my son will probably occupy most of my time :)

"32 weeks" Layout

This layout is based on the sketch. I simply rotated the sketch clockwise to end up with the pictures on top. The pictures were taken 2 weeks ago when I turned 32 weeks.

Here's this month's sketch:


Here are some close ups:



 I used a few the red and black flowers from the Flower Add-On Kit because they complimented my photos so well. The doily I made using a die and white cardstock from my stash. 

I love all the texture I achieved on this very simply layout!


I added a cluster on the opposite side of the photos for balance.

here's one last view at the whole layout from the side.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great weekend! :)

Follow Me

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful page with beautiful pics! Best wishes to you on the arrival of your precious son!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!