Friday, March 21, 2014

friday...Swirlydoos March Kit Layout #3

Happy Friday! What are you all doing this weekend? Anything fun planned? My plan is to organize the scrapbook room, although that might be a bit hard since I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant and can't bend over too much anymore! Let's see how that goes! :)

Today I'm sharing another layout that I made with the Swirlydoos March Kit, Salutations!

"With Love" Layout

For this layout I used a picture of my hubby and I this past Valentine's Day. We dressed up and went out to dinner a few days before Valentine's Day itself because I couldn't handle the large crowds. He was a good sport and took a few pictures with me before we went out. 


 I fuzzy cut the flowers on the left side and added them to this grey paper, which I randomly distressed. I used one of the tags as my title for this layout. I'm just having so much fun using these gorgeous Prima tags on my layouts this month!


The white and brown flowers are from my stash and I used the red flowers from the Flower Add-On. 

I handmade some leaves (stamped and die cut) and butterflies and added them to my layout. I also tore random spots and tucked in white punched cardstock underneath the pattern paper.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! have a wonderful weekend!

Follow Me

2 comments:

  1. Your work is as gorgeous as ever! Congrats too--wishing you all the love and joy that comes with a new baby in the house! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous page with lots of yummy layers! One of my fave kits .. Your design is just fab and I love that photo! You are getting close now to meeting your little man!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!