Monday, March 3, 2014

monday...Swirlydoos February Kit Layout #5

Happy Monday! It's the beginning of the week and a new month! I can't believe that it's March already! In less than 6 weeks I'll get to meet my son!

Anyway, today I'm sharing with you my last layout using the February Swirlydoos Kit!


I used a picture of my mom and I at my baby shower. I turned it B&W because the background was too busy. I used flowers from the main kit as well as the flower add on and kept the design simple. I did lots of distressing in the bottom of the page to balance out the top design. I love how this layout looks and have a feeling that my mom might take it with her when she comes visit! I'm planning on displaying it on a shadow box in my hallway (I have 5 shadow boxes that I display and rotate my newest layouts).

Here are some close ups:







Thanks for stopping by my bog today and checking out my latest layout! Come back on Wednesday for the Swirlydoos March Kit Reveal and Blog hop! You DO NOT want to miss it!!!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!