Thursday, May 28, 2015

thursday...ODBDSLC240 Fluttering and Flying Challenge

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I want to share one last card I made with the Our Daily Bread Designs May Release!

I was inspired by the ODBDSLC240 Fluttering and Flying Challenge.


I love how soft and pretty this turned out! The Blushing Rose Paper Collection is my absolutely favorite paper pad and combined with the pretty Vintage Flourish Pattern Die is so elegant and shabby!

Here are a few close ups of this card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a blessed weekend!

Follow Me

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Amy!! I just love the blushing rose dp frame you created, the golden butterflies, and the gorgeous die cut background. Such a gorgeous design!! Thanks for supporting ODBD and the challenge this week!!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!