Monday, June 29, 2015

monday...ODBD Sunshine cards

Happy Monday! To cheer you up today I thought I'd share with you a Sunshine card and some Project Life cards and embellies I made!


ODBD Products: Sunburst Background Die, Layered Lacey Square Die, Hello Sunshine

I wanted to create a cream monochromatic card and this is what I came up with! I love this new gorgeous Sunburst Background Die and it's perfect for monochromatic cards! I added a bit of ribbon under the popped up sentiment and sun (which I added Stickles) and called it done! It was one of my fastest cards up to date but one of my favorite as well!

Here's a close up of it:



I also made some Project Life cards and embellies for my son's album:

ODBD Products: Sunburst Background DieHello Sunshine

These were quick and simple but so happy and cheery! I can't wait to add them to his baby album!


Thank you for stopping by my blog! Have a great week!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!