Friday, August 7, 2015

friday...Happy Birthday Ice Cream Card

Hi everyone! Today I want to share a birthday card for Josiah's friend's 1st birthday!


NCC Products: Ice Cream Shoppe, Ice Cream
ODBD Products: Stitched Ovals DieBoho Background DiesVintage Flourish Pattern DieFlower Box Filler Die

I wanted to make a soft and sweet card and of course I had to use the Ice Cream stamp for it, coored in PINK! I love pink/brown color combos and knew that I wanted to use these colors for this little girls's 1st birthday. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pecils, fussy cut it and adhered unto two die cuts. I selectively stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment, omitting the words sweet and friend and added two tiny pink flowers in their place instead.

Here's a close up of the card:

I added stickles to the image and made the whipped cream using the liquid pearls. The spoon and cherry are glossy, although you can't tell by the picture. I finished it all off with a big pink bow!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! have a great weekend!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!