Monday, September 21, 2015

monday...Just for You puppy card

I wanted to make a girly General card for my stash and came up with this one using the adorable You are Pawsome and its coordinating Puppy Dies!


ODBD Products: You are PawsomePuppy DiesLeafy Edged Border DiesBoho Faith , Blushing Rose Paper Collection

I stamped and colored the puppy in brown and added a pink glittery collar and two tiny ribbon bows. Didn't she turned out simply adorable!? I used the new Leafy Edged Border Dies to make two borders for the left side of the card and I then stamped the sentiment from the Boho Faith set on the left side of the cream layer. I machine stitched all around the edge and added the pup on the bottom center of the card. I can use this card later as a Birthday card or a general Hello card. I love having a few of these general cards finished in my stash for when I need them!

Here's a close up of the card:



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!