Tuesday, December 1, 2015

tuesday...North Coast Creations Christmas Cards

Hi everyone! I can't believe that it's December already! Where has the year gone? I have two cards that I made with North Coast Creation November release that I forgot to share last month so here they are.

My first card:

NCC Products: Cactus Lights

I made this one simple but striking by using bold colors for my background. I colored the cactus with Prismacolor Pencils and added a bright colored bow to pull this card together.

Here's a close up of the card:


Here's my second card:

NCC Products: Christmas Tree MaxwellCactus Lights

I just love this reindeer stamp! He's so much fun to color! Again, I used simple design elements but with a striking color combo. For this card I went with a blue/red combo and love how it turned out!

Here's a close up of the card:


Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a great December!

Follow Me

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are so beautiful and the color is excellent. Love them. Thank you for sharing your great talent.
    Anne Lyons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Did you mask the cactus, then sponge the edges of the circle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mask it. I stamped, colored, die cut it and sponges lightly around the circle. It was the same exact green so even if i did go over the cactus you wouldn't be able to tell! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!