Thursday, February 11, 2016

thursday...baby girl card

Good morning! Brrr...it's chilly this morning in Central Florida! My blog was in dire need of an update so I went ahead and did one yesterday! I love this new look and hopefully, it will inspire me to blog more often too since I feel like my blog has been a bit abandoned since the birth of my son almost 2 years ago (where does time go?).

I had a bit of time to myself last night and I decided to make a baby girl card for a friend.

Here's my card:

My card measures 5.5"x5.5" and I used Heartfelt Creations adorable baby stamp and colored ti with Prismacolors and blended them with OMS. I added liquid pearls to the tiny flowers' centers and made them sparkle with stickles. I matted this image on a soft cream colored doily that I die cut using the Cheery Lynn Designs English Tea Party Doily. I just love this doily die!


I made some sweet flowers in pink and fuchsia and added them to my card as well as some green leaves and a pretty pink bow.


Here's one last view of my card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!