Friday, December 18, 2020

friday...Heartfelt Creations December Alumni Hop

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations December Alumni Blog Hop!


Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. The more you comment the more entries you get into the random draw!

The hop begins at 8AM EST on Friday December 18, 2020 and ends on Monday, December 21st at 11:55 EST.

If you win, please send an email to Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us and write "Winner of the December Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 

For this month I decided to share a double layout that I made as a Christmas gift I made for my nieces! I give them a new one every year and they proudly display them in their room in a shadow box so I can make them as bulky as I want! I left them space to add a picture each and decorated it with lots of flower. Here's the interesting thing about this layout- all the flowers are made with the Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set and matching dies, just shaped differently and stamped on different colored cardstocks! I did add a few tiny small flowers to the branches with the birds as filler flowers at the end because I needed some extra small flowers. I used the Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set and matching die for those.

I used the Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set and it's matching die for the leaves and I colored them using Tim Holtz distress inks in green. The little birds are from the Floral Song Cling Stamp Set and the pretty large background doily is from the Decorative Circle Frames Die. The paper is from the Wild Rose Paper Collection, of course!

16 comments:

  1. Wow! These floral cascades are just eye popping! So, so beautiful! I always appreciate the artistry of your flowers! Thank you so much for hopping with us this month! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those leaves ... and the distress edges

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that you create this layout each year for your nieces. It’s a lovely idea and I’ve no doubt they feel very loved by their Auntie. The layouts are beautiful and I love the flowers. Using the same stamps and die set to create the different flowers shows how versatile Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies are! Merry Christmas!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your layouts are fabulous, love them, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic gift idea. Every
    year they get to "re-decorate"
    their room and have a fresh look.
    The pages are gorgeous. So many
    wonderful flowers and pretty blue
    birds. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout and the colors, so pretty.❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I love the flowers that were made with the burgundy paper. SO pretty in bulb form.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors and dimension! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. While I'm not a lay out paper artist, I do enjoy creating all my own flowers. Your floral display is beautiful!! Thanks for detailing which dies you used. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flower clusters on your two page layout. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love double page
    layouts and this
    is gorgeous!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!