Friday, June 25, 2021

friday...Heartfelt Creations June Alumni Hop

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations June Alumni Blog Hop!



The hop begins at 8AM EDT on Friday, June 25, 2021 and runs until 11:55PM EDT on Monday, June 28, 2021. At that time a randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will be chosen to win a $25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Card.

 At that time a randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will be chosen to win a $25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Card.  The winner will be announced on the Heartfelt Creations blog and Facebook page on Wednesday, June 30th. 

The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize by emailing socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.com. Please write “Winner of the June 2021 Alumni Hop” in the subject line. 
 
(Please note, we will no longer be contacting the winner via email to let them know they have won.)


This month I used the new Floral Butterfly Collection! I used the Large Floral Butterfly Die to make an easel card and stamped the Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set twice to make it layered. I colored it with blue and green ink and finished it off with stickles. For the inside, I used the butterfly and greenery from the Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set and it's matching die.

Here's a close up of my card:

Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment on my blog!
 
Your next stop in the blog hop is: Candy Slabaugh

Blog Order:
Kathy Clement – https://www.kathybydesign.com
Carole Wright- https://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.com/
Vicki Dutcher - https://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/search/label/Heartfelt%20Creations
Amarilys Doria - https://amadrian8.blogspot.com/search/label/Heartfelt%20Creations
Candy Slabaugh- http://candyscreationsblog.blogspot.com/
Lisa Gregory - https://what-a-beautiful-mess.blogspot.com/
Alissa Wells - http://willrunforstamps.blogspot.com/

25 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful dimensional card, Amarilys! I love your photos, too! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done an easel card in a long time. Thanks to you, now I want to! Beautiful and delightful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterfly Amarilys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job in creating this butterfly easel card. Love the way the "stopper" flows up to the larger butterfly and add Stickles coupled with that lovely color combo makes this project a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job in creating this butterfly easel card. Love the way the "stopper" flows up to the larger butterfly and add Stickles coupled with that lovely color combo makes this project a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the butterfly die. It is my new favorite. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous easel card! I love the delicate look the vellum gives the butterfly and your colours are so lovely! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful The colours are perfect for a butterfly! I love the Floral Butterfly dies & stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE creating easel cards! This one is so dramatic!! Nice stopper floral display...simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the colors and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This floral butterfly collection is so beautiful. You did a fantastic job. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your butterfly card...the colors, layering and all!! I haven’t made an easel card yet, but I think my first one will be this butterfly! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your butterfly shaped card with its easel design. It's so creatively crafted and shows this HC set so beautifully. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely beautiful and the colors you used are gorgeous Amarylis! I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely! The stacked dimensions and easel design are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEautiful butterfly easel card! The green and blue look so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful and elegant shaped card! I love the shimmer of gold on these rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful and elegant shaped card! I love the shimmer of gold on these rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful butterfly - love it is a shaped card, and an easel!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This easel card is absolutely gorgeous! I love this butterfly and the colors you chose are wonderful!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! I left facebook, are you on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!