Friday, October 29, 2021

friday...Heartfelt Creations October Alumni Hop

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations October Alumni Blog Hop!
 
May be an image of flower and text that says 'heartfelt creations Win a $25 Gift Certificate with the Alumni Blog Hop!'

he hop begins at 8AM EDT on Friday, October 29, 2021 and runs until 11:55PM EST on Monday, November 1, 2021. At that time a randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will be chosen to win a $25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Card.
 
Heartfelt Creations will be giving away a second $25 gift card chosen randomly from the comments left on their blog. Be sure to check to see if you are one of the lucky winners!
 
You can claim your prize by emailing socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us. Please write Winner of the October Alumni Blog Hop in the subject line.
Have fun hopping!
 
(Please note, we will no longer be contacting the winner via email to let them know they have won.)
 
I wanted to make a new Thanksgiving Banner for my house this year and this is what I came up with!
 
I made the pennants out of light brown and cream colored cardstock using my Cameo and ran a thicker string through. I also die cut the letters in black using the Cameo.
 
I used the Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set and it's matching die for the large flowers. I used the  Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set and its matching die as well as the matching shaping mold to make the smaller, white filler flowers. For the greenery, I used the Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set and it's matching die as well as the larger leaf from the Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set and it's matching die.
 
 Here are some close up pictures of each of the words in the banner.


 
Finally, below are some close ups of individual pennants and their embellishments!




Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment on my blog!
 
Your next stop in the blog hop is: Lisa Gregory

Blog Order:

21 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love this beautiful banner! Your flowers are stunning! Thanks so much for hopping with us, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to create a banner. Using it for fall decor. I also like how you used multiple collections for new and inspired accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project this month - the colours and the flowers all match perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner !!! Where do you hang it ? Think I'll make one for Thanksgiving. Thank you for sharing this .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what an amazing idea! I have never used HC flowers for a banner, but will now...Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous idea, your banner is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your banner is quite lovely and I love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea! Love the banner❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great decor piece - your flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous banner! Your dahlias are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love the banner!!!! Beautiful! So inspiring! I may have to create one too!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. The banner was a great idea. Your flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea. Your banner looks so professional. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea! So many options for Heartfelt Creations, not just cards. I love decorating for Thanksgiving, and am always looking for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a glorious way to remind one of what the Holiday is all about. And I love the additions of the varying florals and even a butterfly. Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful flowers, cute idea, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!