Friday, January 28, 2022

friday...Heartfelt Creations January Alumni Hop

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations January Alumni Blog Hop!
 
 
The hop begins at 8AM EST on Friday, January 28,2022 and runs until 11:55PM EST on Monday, January 31st, 2022.
 
  At that time a randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will be chosen to win a $25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Card.
 
Heartfelt Creations will be giving away a second $25 gift card chosen randomly from the comments left on their blog. Be sure to check to see if you are one of the lucky winners!
 
The winners will be announced on the Heartfelt Creations blog and Facebook page on Wednesday, February 2nd, 2022. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize by emailing socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us. Please write Winner of the January
Alumni Blog Hop in the subject line. 
 
Have fun hopping!

Happy 2022!!!

This month I want to share my altered composition notebook that I made for my Bible Studies. I used the Burst of Spring Paper Collection for the background along with some yummy lace from my stash. I stamped the Petite Pansy Frame Cling Stamp Set twice and die cut it with it's coordinating die and put them together using crafting foam to give them dimension. For the flowers, I stamped all 3 sizes of the Cheery Pansy Cling Stamp Set, colored them using Prismacolor pencils and die cut them using it's coordinating die. I placed the frame and flowers over the center of the composition notebook and added glitter to the petals and prills to the flowers' centers. I also ended up making a bookmark to go with it from the leftovers. The butterfly is from the Floral Butterfly Paper Collection.

Below is a close up of my flowers and frame.

If you are curious, here's what the inside looks like:


23 comments:

  1. This is such a great project, Amarilys! I love how delicate the cover is. YOu will be inspired to read your Bible for sure! Thanks for hopping with us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea. I'm definitely going to steal this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love altered books and projects! What a great gift and so beautiful. Cynthia Thoenen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to showcase your Bible journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project,I'm not a journaler but this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your journal book is so great! I love how you have coloured the pansies. A great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Amarilys. Love the pansies. Will have to get mine out and use them again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pansies are so sweet...love the petal shapes and Prill centers. Your bookmark is so pretty! Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love upcycling composition books!! Yours is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How clever to create this altered composition book. I've done journal covers so using the HC florals has inspired me,,,also like the design for your inside pages. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your notebook is beautiful. What a great project. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your journal! I never made one but need to try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charming journal! The flowers are beautifully colored, and the bookmark is a wonderful use of the leftovers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely design and your pansy's are so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely design and your pansy's are so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely journal. Thanks for sharing with us,

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pansies are wonderful. They are the first flower I FELL IN LOVE WITH as a 5 year old. Really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I mean journal, not card. My mind is not all there--I'm sick :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your journal is beautiful and you are right, your lace is yummy. Adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!