Friday, June 24, 2022

friday...Heartfelt Creations June Alumni Hop

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations June Alumni Blog Hop!
 

The hop begins at 8AM EDT on Friday, June 24th, 2022 and runs until 11:55PM EDT on Monday, June 27th, 2022.
 
  At that time a randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will be chosen to win a $25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Card.
 
Heartfelt Creations will be giving away a second $25 gift card chosen randomly from the comments left on their blog. Be sure to check to see if you are one of the lucky winners!
 
The winners will be announced on the Heartfelt Creations blog and Facebook page on Wednesday, June 29th, 2022. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize by emailing socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us. Please write Winner of the June 
Alumni Blog Hop in the subject line. 
 
Have fun hopping!
 
Welcome bloggers! Today I'm sharing an easel card I made as a Thank You card for one of my friends! I used the Lush Lilac Paper Collection to make this card! I used the Sweet Lilac Scroll & Notes Cling Stamp Set and coordinating die to make the flower spray and then I used the Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set and it's coordinating die to make the individual flowers. I also added a white decorative die behind the cottage image to make it stand out. I used the Royal Elegance Frames Die for that one. I also used a few dragonflies from the new Collection - the Decorative Dragonfly Cling Stamp Set and it's matching die. I distressed the edges and finished off with a Thank You sentiment from the Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set.

Here's a close up of this sweet card!

Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment on my blog!
 
Your next stop in the blog hop is: 
Alissa Wells- Will Run for Stamps


Blog Order:

Kathy Clement- Kathy by Design

***Amarilys Doria- Amarilys’s Creations

Alissa Wells- Will Run for Stamps

Gloria Stengel- Scraps of Life

Lynn Stanborough- What the Heart Wants

Bozena Bodynek- BBartCards

Candy Slabaugh- Candy’s Creations

Monica Edwards- Simply Monica

Lisa Gregory- What a Beautiful Mess

Oksana Clegg- Everyday Crafting

Vicki Dutcher- All I Do Is Stamp

Heartfelt Creations- Heartfelt Creations Blog




20 comments:

  1. My favorite colors! Your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is just gorgeous, Amarilys! I love how you've added the prills to the flower centers, and I love the dragonfly! Another masterpiece! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the distressed edges, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the distressed edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous! I love the colours and layers you used! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab card lots of awesome details x thanks for the hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. I just got this set and I love it!! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lilacs are one of my most favorite flowers and this paper collection is in my inventory. Love all those little flowers! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess my comment didn't load...her goes for a 2nd try: Lilacs are a favorite flower and this paper collection is in my inventory. Love all those little flowers! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Amarilys. One of my favorite collections and the
    dragonflies go great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dragonfly is a really cute addition. And I LOVE the purple....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so calming and beautiful with all the layers and details.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the different shades of purple! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is indeed a sweet card. Love the colors and the easel function. I would love to display this in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful and subject just looks so tranquil and peaceful. Beautiful layout and all the layers/colors perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful scene and I like the flowers and dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The colour scheme is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card and I love the dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!