Friday, August 26, 2022

friday...Heartfelt Creations August Alumni Hop

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations August Alumni Blog Hop!


The hop begins at 8AM EDT on Friday, August 26th,2022 and runs until 11:55PM EDT on Monday, August 29th, 2022.
 
  At that time a randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will be chosen to win a $25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Card.
 
Heartfelt Creations will be giving away a second $25 gift card chosen randomly from the comments left on their blog. Be sure to check to see if you are one of the lucky winners!
 
The winners will be announced on the Heartfelt Creations blog and Facebook page on Wednesday, August 31st, 2022. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize by emailing socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us. 
Please write Winner of the August
Alumni Blog Hop in the subject line. 
 
Have fun hopping!
 
Welcome back friends! We went back to school at the beginning of August and we have been busy! I wanted to make a quick Thank You card for one of my kid's teacher and here's what I came up with!


I used the Spring Garden Paper Collection for the background pattern paper, which I distressed and glued down unto a white 4.25"x5.5" card base. I then added a doily from the craft section from Walmart that I've had forever. I then stamped the hyacinth from the Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set and die cut them using their corresponding dies. I inked them and ran them through the corresponding mold and put everything together on the card front. The sentiment is from the Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set. I finished off the cards with stickles and prills on the flowers' centers.

Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment on my blog!
 
Your next stop in the blog hop is: Alissa Wells: Will Run for Stamps

Blog Order:

Kathy Clement: Kathy by Design

Vicki Dutcher: All I Do Is Stamp

Bozena Bodynek: BBartCards

Amarilys Doria: Amarilys’ Creations

Alissa Wells: Will Run for Stamps

Monica Edwards: Simply Monica

Lynn Stanborough: What the Heart Wants

Gloria Stengel: Scraps of Life

Candy Slabaugh: Candy’s Creations

Heartfelt Creations: Heartfelt Creations Blog


10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty hyacinth! I love the way you've layered the sentiment over the flower. Thanks so much for hopping with us this month my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your flowers are so pretty. I like the doily behind them, too. This card is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these beautiful flowers! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lucky recipient will know how thankful you are sending such a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautify thank you card goes a long way x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This my first time seeing someone use the hyacinth flower...came out very pretty. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! I don't always like distressed paper but you did it just the right amount. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!